Bonsai is a class for children who need significant extra help in school. The children in Bonsai come from Key Stage 2. Bonsai class is taught by Mrs Benstock or Mrs Kegel and Miss Jay.
This term in English we will be looking at the short film clip: Baboon on the moon, and the following books Moth and Pattan’s Pumpkin.
In maths we will be focusing on time, directions, fractions, 2D shapes and data handling.
Our topic work in the afternoons will include:
- Jigsaw lessons (PSHE) Relationships and Changing me
- Thrive activities including wellbeing Wednesday sessions
- Science - Sound and Plants
- Geography - map work and land use in East Anglia
- RE: Judaism
- Art: 3D sculpture and mixed media
- DT - Pneumatic toy
- PE - Athletics and Striking and fielding / games
- ICT: Coding / online safety / simulation and hardware investigations
PE days will be on a Monday and a Friday.